1) the fringe hairstyle on Pucci catwalk (Cara, Lindsey, Daphne, Nastya, Sasha, Aymeline, etc. all with fringe)
2) meeting the "fashion bloggers" (... they consider it their job and wear expensive clothes... they probably prostitute themselves)
3) Ulyana Sergeenko appearing, like a crow
4) Dolce & Gabbana "religious" catwalk, one of the most amazing things ever seen
5) Melissa with nude legs under the snow
February 2013, fall/autumn-winter 2014, sfilate settimana moda autunno-inverno.
day one: shows of Gucci, Simonetta Ravizza, Angelo Marani (@ Castello Sforzesco), Paola Frani, Italian Mila Schön, Frankie Morello, Alberta Ferretti, Scognamiglio, Numero Ventuno, Incontri, etc.
+ street style
day two: catwalk of Just Cavalli (@ Arco della Pace, piazza parco Sempione), Melissa Satta, around 2:00 Roberto Cavalli, 8:45 Nastya Kusakina
today also runways of Max Mara, Blugirl, Krizia, Prada (with Adriana Lima), Dsquared2 and Fendi (with Cara Delevingne), etc.
day three: Moschino, Etro and Iceberg and Versace with Cara and Lana Del Rey, etc.
day four: Cavalli again (with Chiara Ferragni @ Fashion Tv, Ulyana), Byblos, Emilio Pucci (Cara with fringe hairstyle), Trussardi, Ermanno Scervino, etc.
0:32 lost the shoe, Cinderella :) (Olivia Palermo)
day five: Dolce & Gabbana (still a religious theme), Armani, Missoni, Salvatore Ferragamo, etc.
day six: Gianfranco Ferrè, etc.
day seven: new upcoming designers-next generation-nude, Francesca Liberatore, Isabella Zoboli, Ryuya Ohishi, Mauro Gasperi, Miguel Alex, etc.
more to add soon